Friday, December 10, 2010

If Found...

The trees are decorated, the shopping is done (I hope) and the Christmas carols are playing. But something is missing; my Christmas spirit. I've been known to start Christmas shopping in February, watch Christmas movies in July, and well a carol or two might be heard as early as October. Not this year, Thanksgiving arrived with barely a gift idea let alone a stash of presents.

I don't know where it went! I've looked under the bed and in the closets. I've even looked under the tree and it's no where to be found. I need to find it soon. Christmas is coming whether I'm ready or not. My kids are only going to be little (sort of) and at home just a short time longer. I want to create the memories and traditions they will take with them not regret what I didn't do. So, if you see my Christmas Spirit can you please send it home?

No comments: