Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Flowers

I'm not really much of a gardener, OK I'm not a gardener at all. I like to have flowers in my yard, just as long as I don't have to work hard to get them. Even when I do plant some they don't have a very long live expectancy and I'm genuinely surprised when they bloom. I planted 3 purple wave petunias in my front yard this spring. This sad little thing is the only one that survived. His hot pink not-so-little friend just showed up one day and stayed.


The weeds are thriving and yes, that is sidewalk chalk on the left. We haven't had enough rain to dissolve it, I guess picking it up would be another option. Nah, I'll wait for the rain. Next year I'm planting a rock garden!

1 comment:

Lisa McGushion said...

I thought the blue might have been another flower!