Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Into Reading

Yes, it's that time of year cool nights, pumpkin spice latte and Fall Into Reading hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. This year's reading list is well, short and a little sad but that's o.k. it's just for fun. I have a couple of new to me authors and a non-fiction book, well at least this is what the list is starting out with. After I read everyone else's list who know what might get added here and I know my "to be read" list will get much longer.


Here it goes!

1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

2. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult

3. Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs


5. The Distant Hours: A Novel by Kate Morton Release date 11/9

6. In the Company of Others by Jan Karon Release date 10/19

7. Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen

Happy Reading!


1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

My list changes all throughout the challenge! Enjoy your books!!