This week has been a real stretch to come up with 5 favorite things. It wasn't my best week, it started on Monday with a "short" dentist appointment that lasted over an hour. I should have been concerned when the dentist started working and asked if I was up for a challenge. My dental work is finished! The temporary crowns are off, the new crown is on, the filling is in and I can chew on both sides of my mouth.
So, on with my favorite things from this week...
1. Docking Stations. Honey put 2 new shelves in our under used hall closet. These are the kids docking stations, landing strips, whatever you want to call them, for their school bags, books and supplies. They are working great! Both kids have been putting away their bags and we haven't had to hunt for lost books. And the best part...the clutter is off my living/dinning room floor. I got this inspiration from the blog I'm an Organizing Junkie.
2. Reusable/recyclable shopping bags with handles. These are so great for grocery shopping. The handles are actually usable and they don't multiply in the cabinet like the cheap plastic bags do. I have store brands for the two stores I go to the most and pink one for other shopping.
3. Mail! I got mail with real stamps. I have to admit I do love to get snail mail, this week so far I have gotten 3 cards and a free vitamin sample. Yippee!
4. Quote. "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do!" This came out of a fortune cookie, inspiration can come from anywhere.
5. Too funny. Yesterday saw an ad for Miche Bags on the side of a car, and being a purse girl, thought I'd better check this out, but just didn't get to it. This morning when I went to Living to Tell the Story, there was a link to these bags!! They are very cute, and are on the short list to replace the "Mommy Bag" when the time comes. They also come in pink.