Happy Friday! And only a week until Chistmas. Thank you to Susanne who is hosting the last Fave 5 of 2008 this week!Wow! Where has this year gone? So, I'm going to stop looking at the "to do'" list and think about the good things from the past week. So here are my favorite things in no particular order.
1. Christmas cookies! Did I mention I love Christmas cookies? These are special...they help create Christmas memories. They end up pretty tasty too!
2. Papa's visit. The weather co-operated with his travels! He made it safely to our house and back home. In between we had a lot of fun.
3. Done Christmas shopping! It was my fave thing for the 2 days I was done. Until... the last minute gift issue came up, but Honey is out taking care of that for me so I can get on with...
4. Wrapping packages! I do like to wrap gifts, I like bows, I like the look of the tree with packages wrapped in pretty paper under it.
5. No ice! We dodged 2 ice storms this week.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you again in 2009!