Friday, January 14, 2011

THUD

Ouch! Yep, that was me falling off the treadmill – hard. This Holiday Season was very hard to stay on track with exercise and eating right. I have reasons
justifications ok excuses, here are just a few…

  • Not feeling well
  • Getting ready for company
  • We have company
  • Holiday shopping
  • Have to bake cookies
  • Have to wrap presents
  • The kids are home – Snow Day
  • The kids are at school

I know if I don't exercise regularly, I don't make good food choices. When I don't make good food choices, I don't feel well. It's two weeks post holiday season and I'm back on the treadmill. I haven't exercised regularly since, well…Is Labor Day part of the "Holiday Season"?

I wasn't able to just pick up where I left off. I'm a bit discouraged and I really want to just push myself. If I push too hard I'll either burn out or get worn down and get sick again. I'm setting my goals, mainly consistency, putting one sneakered foot in front of the other, and soon I'll get back to where I want to be.


No comments: