Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Days of Thanks # 2

Here it is the end of the second week in November. I can't believe it! I usually rush through November in just to get to the day after Thanksgiving not for sales but for Christmas music and movies and deco...Oh My! This year I'm slowing down a little and remembering the Thanks part of November. Of course a post every day would be too much to commit to so I'm doing a weekly post of the things I'm thankful for...

8  Medical Professionals - Honey's step-dad's health crisis has made me especially thankful for their dedication, knowledge and compassion it made a very difficult time a little easier for the family.

9  Our little family being under the same roof snug in their beds. Sissy will be moving into the college dorm next semester even though she won't be far way she won't be home either.

10  Our church family - who have supported us in some very hard times, cried with us and laughed with us.

11  Veterans - those who serve on active duty, guard and reserve, past and present. They make sacrifices most people will never understand for the freedom of others. Thank You.

12   School Programs - Bean had his first band concert along with the class program. It was amazing to hear the kids play together after just a few months of practice. After the band played the students came on stage to sing and Bean had a solo.

13  Friends - some are just around the corner, some a phone call or text away but I'm thankful for the love and laughter they all have brought in to my life.

14  Fall leave - the beautiful colors and the unmistakable crunch.




No comments: