Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fave Five


Happy Friday! I'm working on the better late than never plan again this week. I have a good reason, but you'll have to wait for it. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is hosting Fave 5, go here to see what it's all about. Here we go...

1. Phil when back to work part time this week. He is going to aim for full time next week.

2. Coffee with the girls. Tuesday the "preschool mom's" invaded the local coffee shop. Always fun!

3. I took the day off! Ok, it's an odd idea for a sahm, but I did it anyway. I went to the mall - all by myself.

4. While at the mall, I tried on some clothes - all by myself. Even found one new top for fall. Yes it's pink... and gray.

5. Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin loaf. I got Starbucks while I was out - all by myself.

I also took lunch to honey at work, that's what I did today and why my Friday post is almost a Saturday post. If I had my act together I would do this on Thursday night... maybe next week. I finished Twilight this week and started reading 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber. I think that's 7 and 8, oh well. Have a Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

I'm so glad you got a "day off" It is a good thing for your sanity :0)
That's coming from an old lady whose children are all adults now...
Hope your weekend is filled with relaxation and peace!

Lana G! said...

Love all your by myselfs!! Good for you!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great week! I'm gonna have to try that Latte!!

Julia said...

Glad you enjoyed a "me" day. Did you know that Twilight the movie opens Dec. 12th? I saw a preview for it last night.

Michelle said...

how lucky you were to have a coffee all by yourself!!!sorry my comment is late...*hanging head*

Peggy said...

Hey Jen...thanks for visiting me and I came to visit you but didn't see this week's so I'm visiting last weeks and since I'm new last week, I did not meet everyone. So it's not late, it's new to me!

I'm going to take it that "all by myself" means generally you have many tag alongs.

I'm glad you had time for you, the mall, a seasonal latte, time to read,even a sahm needs a day off and it's good that you hubby was able to work.

Enjoy your weekend!