Friday, October 24, 2008
Friday Fave Five
Happy Friday! I'm working on the better late than never plan again this week. I have a good reason, but you'll have to wait for it. Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is hosting Fave 5, go here to see what it's all about. Here we go...
1. Phil when back to work part time this week. He is going to aim for full time next week.
2. Coffee with the girls. Tuesday the "preschool mom's" invaded the local coffee shop. Always fun!
3. I took the day off! Ok, it's an odd idea for a sahm, but I did it anyway. I went to the mall - all by myself.
4. While at the mall, I tried on some clothes - all by myself. Even found one new top for fall. Yes it's pink... and gray.
5. Starbucks pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin loaf. I got Starbucks while I was out - all by myself.
I also took lunch to honey at work, that's what I did today and why my Friday post is almost a Saturday post. If I had my act together I would do this on Thursday night... maybe next week. I finished Twilight this week and started reading 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber. I think that's 7 and 8, oh well. Have a Happy Weekend!