Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wired Wednesday


Here it is another edition of Wired Wednesday. I'm working a slightly adjust schedule this week. No to do list, no agenda. Just make sure everyone is where they are suppose to be, feed and dressed, anything else I get done this week and next is just icing on the cupcake.

Philip's surgery went very well and he was able to come home on Monday, no over night stay at the hospital. His nerve block wore off yesterday afternoon so he was in a bit of pain last night, but we were able to get him comfy and with a dose of pain killers we both slept through the night. I stick to my theory that sleep is a good thing.

Something else I came across last week was a give away on 3P's Mama Says and entered so now I am attempting to increase my odds of winning. Alyson is having book week she has some great books and giveaways. Also a very cool book list. So go check it out.

Time to go get the little beans and the chaos to begin. Tonight we only have 2 karate classes and youth group and homework and well, you get the idea. Have a good night! See you Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHEW! I'm tired just reading your post. Good luck with all of that!!