Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fave Five #11

Happy Halloween! I can't believe this is the last day of October already! It is also Friday and time for Fave 5...

1. Phil went back to work full time this week.

2. I found a pumpkin spice creamer at the store I like.

3. A friend got very good news concerning an ongoing illness.

4. I finished reading 16 Lighthouse Rd, Charlotte was my favorite character.

5. Carving pumpkins with the kids.

They tooks some of the "guts" out of their own pumplins this year!

7 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh that looks like gooey fun!! Have fun tonight!

Willow said...

That pumpkin cleaning is always fun -- and a little creepy!

Have a good weekend!

Julia said...

I remember that it always took me a minute to get used to the feel of cleaning out the pumpkin! *so schwishy* :) but always good fun!

Denise said...

Such fun favs.

Renee said...

The pumpkin carving looks like lots of fun!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

"Pumplins" is cute!

Susanne said...

So glad to hear Phil was able to return to work. May he continue well with his recovery from surgery.

Fun pictures!