I am so excited about this reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days! Mainly for all the new books I'll find out about.
I forced myself to finish Not Buying it: My Year Without Shopping by Judith Levine this week before I could start any new books. I had 50 pages left and it was sitting there taunting me, so I finished it! It was interesting but, because it wasn't what I expected, I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would, probably why I had a hard time finishing it. The other book that was going to be on my list was The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch, but I finished that on Sunday. So, here is the revised list.
1. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski because it's Oprah's new book club selection. Finished 10/12
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer my teenager told me, "Mom, you have to read this."Finished 10/21
3. & 4. 16 Lighthouse Road & 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Series) by Debbie Macomber just because they're fun. Finished #3 on 10/27 #4 on 12/17
5. We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates another Oprah book club. Finished 12/3
6. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult recommened by my friend Laurie. Finished 11/7
It's a bit short, but I wanted to leave room for additions. Just in case I find something I just have to read on someone else's list.