Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Fave Five 3

I can't believe it is Friday evening already. Where has this week gone? I'm joining Susanne at Living to Tell the Story in Friday Fave Five. So here it goes!

1 Pink Party! My family gave me pink birthday party, complete with pink dinner ware and a basket of pink balloons!

2 Birthday Cake! Well, really any cake but this was my birthday cake, lemon cake that Lauren frosted with lemon icing for me and Caleb added a layer of sprinkles. Yummy!

3. Surprise Packages in the Mail! I got a surprise care package from my sister. Yeah! Thanks Sis.

4. Fall Decoration! I put out the fall decorations this week. I like the colors - gold, orange and burgundy - they make the house feel warm and cozy. Now I am just waiting for that little chill in the air.

5. All by Myself. I went grocery shopping all by myself. I hear someday I'll miss having "helpers". I'm just sooo not there yet.

Thank you all for your sympathy for my dental issues. It was greatly appreciated. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Willow said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about my fave five. That cute grandbaby is currently playing with my toes as I type!

Happy Pink Birthday to you!

It is still so warm here in SoCal that I can't think about anything to do with autumn so I'll vicariously enjoy yours.

Susanne said...

Thanks for joining in again and Happy Birthday! Lemon cake and lemon icing is cake heaven!

Julia said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's cool to find another knitter. Do you still knit?

I like the colours in your fall decoration, but I love summer so much that I wish that chill in the air never comes. :)