Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wired Wednesday

Here it is another Wednesday. I thought Mondays were suppose to be the hectic day of the week. Not at our house. It's Wednesday. It started off like any other day, neither of the kids wanted to get up, Caleb didn't want to go to school, Lauren's arm was still hurting and we seemed to be plagued with a rash of forgetting things this morning. I hadn't heard back from the doctors office, so I wasn't really sure what my plans for the day were going to be, add to that yesterday's to do list got moved to today and we started off one step behind.

But, unbelievably I am getting things done, the motorcycle parts are picked up, oil change done, groceries bought, and put away. Now I am headed to the stuff mart to get contacts and fill a prescription. I have no idea how I have gotten any of this done except maybe caffeine. Maybe my over scheduled Wired Wednesdays aren't so bad after all. I guess it is true busy people do get more done.

Medical update...After a very long 24 hours the doctor's office called, Lauren doesn't have a broken arm. Yeah! It took that long for the radiologist to get the report to the doctor's office. We are still waiting on an appointment for Philip's knee, hopefully we will get in sooner than the 2-3 weeks we originally thought it would take.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I so think that too: The busier I am the more I get done. But it can cross a fine line with me where I'm sooo busy with so much to do I get overwhelmed and then don't do anything, basically maintain. Barely. It's something I have to be careful of. So glad Lauren's arm is not broken!